Passwords not working.....

ValleyWebNet

Hi everyone:

There are only a couple things keeping me from going live with WHMCS and I have a feeling that they are both related.....

First of all, I have setup a couple test packages. When I sign up with them, in the Welcome email, it *always* shows my personal password for the password in the email. That one has me scratching my head because I do not remember putting that in anywhere......

The other problem is none of the passwords are working that are sent out for accessing the client are and the control panel. The password is being generated correctly, but even clicking on the link in the welcome email and typing in the info get me rejected.....

Any thoughts on these or am I stuck with a reinstall and hoping that that will work?

I almost forgot, one more thing that is screwy is that whenever I sign up using the test accounts, I get 2 support emails. No ticket is actually generated but I am still getting the emails???

Thanks in advance!

Jim

First of all, I have setup a couple test packages.

Are the packages set up only in whmcs? Have you clicked the 'create' button to create the accounts on the server?

If so, what happens when you click the change password button?