Emails generated by cron not sending

Gears

Hi,

I have been having an issue lately that I cannot figure out. The cronjob runs and I get the cronjob email notifying me that an invoice has been generated and sent to a client. However, the email is actually not sent to the client. I take a look at the Email Message Log and see that the email has not been sent out. I then look at the Emails tab of the client section to see that the email has not been sent out. All other emails work except ones that have been induced by the cronjob.

I would appreciate any help as I have been trying to troubleshoot this for awhile now. I just can't figure it out :(

Thank you.

Hello Ace,

I've been having the same issue as you as well and i've tried quite a few things to remedy this issue but with no luck. I am also looking forward to a resolution.

8)

I'm still trying to figure it out. Have you had any luck yet?

You can also enable an email to be sent from where you set up your cron...

This should be a different mail with different content and outline what the cron did or any problems with the cron itself -

Side note you can alter the cron to run say every 5 minutes until you get this squared away so you do not have to wait 24 hours for another cron to run

Hey Ace,

Not sure if this is off topic but it's worth a shot since there are no other replies. In the WHMCS administration panel are you using the SMTP method for sending mail in WHMCS also or are you sending the emails through the PHP MAIL?

Regards,

LH.

We are using SMTP.

You can also enable an email to be sent from where you set up your cron...

This should be a different mail with different content and outline what the cron did or any problems with the cron itself -

Side note you can alter the cron to run say every 5 minutes until you get this squared away so you do not have to wait 24 hours for another cron to run

I have actually done this already, but I'm not receiving the cron output. It seems that the cronjob is actually working because a late fee was added this morning by the cron. I do get the cron report from whmcs, but I do not get the cron output from the server. (I have another job setup as well and I do get the output for this one). Weird.