Order process assistance

ihostct

HI,

I started out working on integration but before I could even locate the correct template to edit I came across another issue that I need to resolve first.

When I select the "Order" link from the main portal page I get my list of hosting plans for someone to select from. Hate the way it looks, but we'll worry about that later. Anyway, I select a plan and then "Add to cart" and my next options are:

Validate Code

Empty Cart

Continue Shopping

Check Out

Shouldn't there be a place for me to actually enter the domain name for the account?

If "check out" is selected you get a place to enter your contact and billing details. If you click continue shopping you may notice the domain registration link at the page top (or not) but you see all of the hosting plans again. Still no place asks WHAT the domain name is for the hosting plan you are ordering.

What am I missing here? I would think the steps should be, select a plan, provide a domain name, opt to transfer OR register a new one, get the contact and payment details, then check out.

btw, if I use order.php it seems to make more sense but the domain name step, although it is there in the breadcrumb, is totally skipped over.

I do have my registry things set up and not in test mode. Again, what in the world am I missing here?