WHM import script timeout

RavenStar

Hi all.

I just recently installed WHMCS, great piece of software, but I'm having a little problem.

Just a few days I was messing around with it, and the WHM import script worked fine, but now it just continues to timeout. I have the access hash correct and I have tried changing it to a new one, but that hasn't worked.

WHMCS is hosted on the same server as the one I'm trying to import from, so I don't believe it's the firewall.

Any suggestions would be appreciated~

Are you accessing it via u&p or password hash.

Either way, if they are wrong you won't be able to login.

Double and Triple check your passwords are entered correctly. If that don't work, reset the WHM password, and try again. If you're using access hash, wipe it clean and try again.

I ran into the same problem. I found the answer was in the IP address. When you go into the WHM and choose the EDIT DNS ZONE option, then choose the domain name for your primary account (The account that your WHM is attached to), You will notice that there is probrobly more than one IP address listed.

For me there was anyway, and I just used one of the other IP addresses that was listed (For me it was the one listed as ns1) and after changing the IP address it worked fine.

George

I ran into the same problem. I found the answer was in the IP address. When you go into the WHM and choose the EDIT DNS ZONE option, then choose the domain name for your primary account (The account that your WHM is attached to), You will notice that there is probrobly more than one IP address listed.

For me there was anyway, and I just used one of the other IP addresses that was listed (For me it was the one listed as ns1) and after changing the IP address it worked fine.

George

Aren't you also experiencing a problem with an incorrect list in another thread? Perhaps this is the root of your problem?