DirectI Module - Domain Registration Issues

MikeDVB

Hello.

I'm not sure if it's just the way that we have this set up, but we verify contact information and billing information before registering domains and do not do them manually. We have the default registrar set to "None" so that it does not automatically register.

The problem is when we go to order the domain, and we change the Registrar from NONE to DirectI it says "The domain does not exist" which makes sense... But then when you click "Register" it asks you if you are sure you want to register it.

But when you click yes you get a Java.lang error, the domain registers correctly but it gives you the same "Are you sure you wish to register this domain" window.

Is it the way that we are registering the domains or is there an issue at DirectI or with the WHMCS Module?

Hey :)

We get this same error when a user regs a domain with us as we only use DirectI as we dont do much domain sales...

I spoke Matt about this and its prob an issue on their end, doesnt seem to cause any problems as it all goes through ok just a bit annoying but as long as the user doesnt see this error then its fine with us. :)

Ni

Well, I'm not really bothered about it because I know the order still goes through, but I would like to see this fixed (whether it be at the DirectI end or the WHMCS end) Matt obviously has a little more pull with DirectI than I would.

Although this is not a priority.

• 4 months later...