Multi Currency Set Up

MyLama

Hi -

I have a .co.uk domain and a .com domain.

.co.uk is using WHMCS and .com is using MB.

I want to create a "multi currency" setup by adding a second WHMCS lisence.

I was hoping to save myself my money on SSL and just generally consolidate things by just having everything on my .co.uk domain (Ie import my USD MB into a second WHMCS lisences; so I'll have one GBP, one USD on the .co.uk and can just re-direct the .com domain).

Any general recommendations from those who have set up "multi currency" with WHMCS?

Im concerned that by having two set ups on one domain (.co.uk) it's going require a lot of extra links, emails, and generally cause confusion to customers.

But, if I set up the second lisence on my .com domain, then I'm stuck with two SSL bills and it sort of defeats the purpose of trying to consolidate things.

Any feedback form those using "multi currency" set ups would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

MyLama

Im concerned that by having two set ups on one domain (.co.uk) it's going require a lot of extra links, emails, and generally cause confusion to customers.
AFAIK, that's the only way to do it right now. There is no internal multi-currency support and for us, it requires two installations, which totally sucks. It duplicates all the work, all the customizations, all the editing and when there is an update, it duplicates all the work there. I'd GLADLY pay twice as much for a multi-currency version and I'd gladly loose all the accouting/forcasting features.

What about this:

For UK https://yourdomain/ukorders

For USA https://yourdomain/usaorders

?

Yeah....that's what we did.

Only now I need to worry about how to work the SSL.

I thought I would save some money so I didn't install as sub-domains (just as folders within the domain) so I could just a get one SSL for the whole domain.

That wasn't very clever, however.

While I replaced the flash header with a static one on WHMCS, my site has flash graphics on it so I think that is going to cause problems SSL-wise.

I suppose I could create two subdomains, move the WHMCS folders into them, update the lisences, and then buy two certs.

Bummer......

MyLama