WHMCS + Invision Power Board (IPB) Loginshare

nielsenj

have been trying the direct post, but can't figure it out, an help will be appreciated.

Long story short i've gotten to the point where you can auto-login and returns the validation and redirect page.

Unfortunatly after the redirection to the forums it doesn't recognize that you should still be logged in.

99.9% sure it has to do with cookies so i'll play around with those settings and can hopefully work it out.

Otherwise your out of luck from me, sorry.

J

Long story short i've gotten to the point where you can auto-login and returns the validation and redirect page.

Unfortunatly after the redirection to the forums it doesn't recognize that you should still be logged in.

99.9% sure it has to do with cookies so i'll play around with those settings and can hopefully work it out.

Otherwise your out of luck from me, sorry.

J

Can you post how you did the auto login and redirection to the forum

Can you post how you did the auto login and redirection to the forum

No, posting the partially completed mod opens up my server to security issues.

If i get the login working 100% and am satisfied that it is secure i will post it then.

J

• 1 month later...

Have any further updates to this modification been done? I've installed IPB 2.3.5 and I would really like to use this but I don't really want to bork anything.

I am using WHMCS 3.7.1 so if this works with 3.7.1/2.3.5 to keep the login information synced correctly that would be fantastic.

Have any further updates to this modification been done? I've installed IPB 2.3.5 and I would really like to use this but I don't really want to bork anything.

I am using WHMCS 3.7.1 so if this works with 3.7.1/2.3.5 to keep the login information synced correctly that would be fantastic.

Sorry, i've had little time to update it lately.

It is not updated to use the new API's in 3.7.0+ but it should work installing it the old way, it's just not the ideal case. I havn't tested it though so not 100% sure.

I'm basically waiting on IPB v3.0 before i go through work of updating it the changes to IPB will influence the amount of integration i can do with WHMCS such as implementing the above changes for auto-login.

IPB 3 seems to be nearing beta release stage at which point i'll begin work on it again.

Sorry, i've had little time to update it lately.

It is not updated to use the new API's in 3.7.0+ but it should work installing it the old way, it's just not the ideal case. I havn't tested it though so not 100% sure.

I'm basically waiting on IPB v3.0 before i go through work of updating it the changes to IPB will influence the amount of integration i can do with WHMCS such as implementing the above changes for auto-login.

IPB 3 seems to be nearing beta release stage at which point i'll begin work on it again.

No problem, I am greatly anticipating IPB3 as well. I understand they are going to be including actionhooks into IPB3 so it will be much easier to sync the login information between the two systems.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...