ModernBill Acquired By Parallels

DataHosts

From what it seems to me is a good example of a company buying up the failing or barely hanging on companies only to increase their value to be sold to another larger company or to someone with mega bucks looking to buy into a Big Business.

Now I wouldn't put it past them to make it difficult to use billing systems etc that aren't theirs difficult to use with their control panels or incorporate features that are limited to their combintions.

Only time will tell though. :)

Maybe I should have said it is a dying industry for the little guy. I got started in 1996 and I've seen lots of changes since then. All hosting will be free one day. I'm just full of bold statements. These are all just my opinions of course but I'm doing a lot more programming these days. Pays better and is less hassle

MB sucks!! after a year with them and losing potential client because of the slow system i switched to whmcs.

I can only imagine what parallels is planning acquiring companies after companies and at the same time removing owned license for limited domains for plesk.

I hope that they dont extend their tentacles to whmcs because they are bound to corrupt it like they've done everything else.