Support Tickets

michelle

I looked this up on search but couldn't find an answer so am posting here.

Is there a way to have the support tickets that the software sends to me have the entire information in it?

Right now, when a new ticket is submitted, I get an email saying "A new support ticket has been opened. It's urgency is set to Medium. Login to the administration area to respond."

I would like to be able to respond by email mobile device (like Blackberry) without having to log into the system. I understand that this can be done via the email piping, however, in order to respond, I need to know what the customer is having a problem with. How can I have the text added to that email? (I do not see it in the Email Templates area -- only see the email there that goes to the customer).

Thanks!

Michelle

Not being able to reply by email is definitely problematic for me. I'm a small host and can't always be at the computer. Right now, I can answer support email quickly from my mobile device when I'm not near the computer. I will not be able to use the ticket system until this ability (able to respond by email) is added.

I hope this is something Matt can integrate soon.

Michelle

• WHMCS CEO

This feature introduces a major problem which is the reason for it not being implemented already. The problem is it requires tickets to be assigned to a single admin - or else all admins in the department get the email containing the ticket info and multiple admins could reply if they don't login first to see if a reply has already been made by another admin. This means a lot of work - there needs to be an order of priority for who to assign tickets to, threshold limits for when an admin has enough tickets to start using the next admin, re-assigning of ticket if it doesn't receive a response in a preset time, etc... and up to now this has not been necessary. In order of priority, multiple currency support now needs to come before this as I've already said this will be the main new feature for the V2.6 release however I can then look at adding this in.

Matt

In order of priority, multiple currency support now needs to come before this as I've already said this will be the main new feature for the V2.6 release however I can then look at adding this in.

I agree with Matt, IMO multiple currency support is more important than this. ;)