Domain Transfer Function

Pima

I was testing this and when selecting "Transfer Domain" - entering a domain name - the check availability button is present and clicking it does not progress the order.

It remains stuck on this step?

Checking in the admin I have these checked and enabled

Allow clients to register domains with you

Allow clients to transfer a domain to you

Allow clients to use their own domain

Using ENOM as the Registrar.

What have I missed?

Agreed, If one was selecting a New Domain...

It makes sense to me; you check if your domain is available, you then have to select it to proceed
I was testing this and when selecting "Transfer Domain" - entering a domain name

But in using the transfer, one has already entered the name clicked once - and presented with the screen in question - I assume for visual verification and has to select continue - but alas!!! Must also tick the little check box next to the domain name....

Guess The verbage "available" and "check availablity" are not inline with a transfer as you must already own the name to be able to transfer it:?:

And the script does not actually check availablity on a transfer as it would then fail.

The buttons on my install say "Check Availability".

Same here - but logically if you own it and are transferring it this should say transfer or the like.

That hasn't confused any of our customers.

No fight here - but you can not know this unless you have talked to each and every customer.

Even I posted back in a short time as I determined that the box required checking

It is not a matter of confusing or not - Syntactically it is not correct