Order placed with empty domain information.

MikeDVB

We had a client sign up this morning and when the order came thru I got notified via my mobile phone that the order creation process had failed. When I signed into WHMCS to see what had happened everything is filled out perfectly except the Domain Name field is completely blank.

I was not aware it was possible to register an account with the domain information blank - last I checked that was a validated field. Is this a bug is there a way to register a hosting account without domain information?

Thank you

We had a client sign up this morning and when the order came thru I got notified via my mobile phone that the order creation process had failed. When I signed into WHMCS to see what had happened everything is filled out perfectly except the Domain Name field is completely blank.

I was not aware it was possible to register an account with the domain information blank - last I checked that was a validated field. Is this a bug is there a way to register a hosting account without domain information?

Thank you

This can happen if the client pressed his browser back button during order and continued from there again. the domain will appear to him but will not be added to the database.

this happened to me twice last year so i had to ask them (existing clients) if they have done anything unusual during order , and both told me about the back button , i am not sure now what order form i used then because it did not happen for a long time now !