"Next Due Date" for domains set wrong ?

dsaunier

Hello to all

Did I overlook anything in the config or how WHMCS ? I am about to launch our new site with this great script, but during our final tests we have domains expiry date issues. When ordering a domain and registering all the way through WHMCS (CC payment, auto-register etc), we end up with the order day's date in the Registration Date field, which is fine, with the correct date in Expiry Date (reg date + number of registration years), but in Next Due Date is also ther order date's date, which starts triggering emails and reminders immediately, and is annoying for the clients and us.

Should not that field be set to the expiry date by default once the order is paid ?

Best regards.

This is what I was worried about, because the case I described if for 2 domains we actually looked up and registered for real through Enom as if we were clients. First .com is now set as

Registration Date 07/03/2008

Expiry Date 07/03/2009

Next Due Date 07/03/2008

and the other follows the same idea, only on the 11th.

Is anything wrong with our setup ? thanks.

• WHMCS CEO

A next due date of the date of order would indicate it hasn't been paid for yet. If the invoice was paid, then something quite unusual occured like a timeout while connecting to the registrar which caused it to finish processing before it had completed all the necessary actions. If it was a one off, can ignore it but if it's happening consistently, open a ticket.

Matt