Plesk Domain create error.

Trgen

i updade whmcs 3.5.1 to 3.6.0 my plesk version 8.2 win not reseller

i try new order accept but always show this error

Server Command Error
2204 - Unable to update hosting preferences. cObject->update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value: 'fp_adm', 'fp_pass'. Incorrect fields: "fp_adm","fp_pass".

why ?

'fp_adm' and 'fp_pass' sounds like FrontPage administrator username and password parameters withinin your Plesk system.

When you create a Plesk user / domain you use a Plesk template. Create a user and / or domain on your Plesk server using those templates and see if you get the same failure. WHMCS is just mimicking this process and by the looks of your error message it's a pure Plesk return message as opposed to WHMCS bombing out.

..for your reply.

Indeed, if I run it manually on the server, it is exoecting Frontpage credentials, independet if I tick "contiue with creating physical hosting".

I thought WHHMCS is using the credentials on the "product page"\Module settings...

I am of course not able to set these credentials in the plesk template, or am i missing something?!?!

Thanks in advance

Regards

michael

• 2 weeks later...