Ding Dong!

Hello

I have recently began a small hosting company called Ding Dong Hosting.

My main site is: www.dingdonghosting.co.uk

My WHMCS site is: www.dingdonghosting.co.uk/clients

Further to this I have integrated a Forum called 'Phorum' which can be found at:

www.dingdonghosting.co.uk/forums

Please post your thoughts on all of the above, positive and negative comments appreciated.

I don't have a clue what it means over here, in the UK.

But its a common phrase I use in everyday life. It all started when a friend at work over the PA System said "Ding Dong can Chris please come to the office. Thank you" every since I have used Ding Dong all the time.

Hence Ding Dong Hosting :)

• WHMCS Developer
I know alot of people mention to me Leslie Philips and me being 19 didn't know who he was until I looked it up.

Having watched many carry on's, the one for me is Carry on Camping

I'm only 24 (not that big a difference) and I grew up with the Carry On's etc.

They are all great.

Carry On Camping is a great classic though!

In the US I would say its a rather negative phrase. Unless your standing at someones door saying it, ding dong is commenly referred to in slang like an idiot or a part of the human body. Its also a favority hostess treat. I guess you can call me a ding dong for even bringing it up but aftewr seeing a few here where the us meaning was totally different, just wanted to make sure you were not shooting for us customers.

• 3 weeks later...

I think your site needs more "selling power." You need to draw the customer in and tell them why they should buy hosting from you. There are thousands of options out there. What makes yours special? What makes you stand out? What niche do you server, if any?

The look is nice, quite simple. This is great seeing how different people turn ideas into reality. I should add that the integration is quite well done.