Resend mails

vinbase

Hello,

I'm facing this problem since few days. I'm using SMTP to send mails from WHMCS. It seems that sometimes all the mails are not sent when a customer orders and pays for the invoice.

Is there anyway I can resend the " order confirmation " and " customer invoice " mails to the customer.

Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Regards.

Sure! All you have to do is navigate to the client. Once you are on the clients main page go to the Products/Services tab. At the bottom you will see the area where you can select the email to send to the client.

Just ask if this does not make sense.

I don't see a way to re-send an invoice itself. From time to time a client will tell us they lost it or didn't get it, and it would be useful to have a one-click 'send to client' button which emails the invoice out. I know the client can retrieve/view/print it in their account, but from the admin account it doesn't look like we can do this. If not, consider this a feature request. 8-)

Sure! All you have to do is navigate to the client. Once you are on the clients main page go to the Products/Services tab. At the bottom you will see the area where you can select the email to send to the client.

Just ask if this does not make sense.

We cannot send billing/invoice related mails from this section. :)

When viewing the invoice, click Send Invoice Created Email :)

The button is disabled for the PAID invoices. :roll:

Strange, but then I don't see why you'd need to re-send the original invoice once it's been paid - they can download the PDF of the updated invoice when viewing it through their client area.

I do have some strange clients who needs to be informed only through e-mail that invoices are paid (with the PDF attachment).

sounds silly, but it is it.

I do have some strange clients who needs to be informed only through e-mail that invoices are paid (with the PDF attachment).

sounds silly, but it is it.

Oh right - what's needed then is another button to re-send the receipt e-mail. Put it under feature requests or something :)