Server Status - Set up Issue?

Hello Everyone:

There is a situation with a server setting that I have not been able to figure out. I'm wondering whether anyone has experienced the same, and can offer some help.

My Web hosting nameservers primary IP address ends with 123 which has my Web site account to use WHMCS and the accounts of my clients. Since I'm using a SSL certificate with WHMCS, the dedicated IP address for my Web site account now ends with 567 (the IP address for my nameservers still ends with 123 and 124).

What I found is that, in order to see the server status, I have to set the Servers, under Configuration, to the following:

Edit Server

Name: MyName

IP Address: ending 567

Server Status Address: _www.myhostingdomainname.com/status_

If I set the IP address to end with 123, the server status page does not display any information about the server load and uptime.

Now, although I have my primary and secondary nameservers IP set to end with 123 and 124, (under Configuration > Servers> Nameservers) when an account is created and the "New Account Information" e-mail is sent to the customer, the e-mail shows that the server IP ends with 567 (instead of 123). If I change the IP Address under "Edit Server" to 123, the customer gets the correct IP address in the 'New Account Information' e-mail.

So, my question now is where exactly do I put the folder/file for the server status in order for it to read the server with the IP address ending with 123? (I have to remove the status folder from my hosting account because its IP address ends with 567). I hope this isn't too confusing, anyone who has a similar set up may experience the same issue. Any advise?

Thanks in advance.