Domain registration upon order approval

Frankk

lmao, Guess you should have ask how in that post as well

To which the answer would be to RTFM or turn off domain registration automation and read the screens when accepting the order! Nothing complicated there :D

To which the answer would be to RTFM or turn off domain registration automation and read the screens when accepting the order! Nothing complicated there :D

Didn't think it was complicated -- just funny :D... You had me laughing pretty hard

I agree though... RTFM is usually the best answer

Thanks anyway for the answer, and the added attitude.

I've answered my share of forums posts on different forums, but I always try to remain polite about it.

But thanks for the info!

BTW I did look in the manual, searching for "domain automation" got me no results. Searching for "domain pricing" gives a page where automation is not explained very well. I also tried to search for "domain registration" and found "Automatic Registration" which states:

With Automatic Domain Registration, you can automate the registration, ransfer and renewal of domains with the built in registrars. When enabled, WHMCS will automatically submit the request to the registrar as soon as the client pays you for it.

You can select a different registrar to be used for each TLD. This is done on the page Configuration > Domain Pricing.

So again I do try to RTFM when I hit a bumb in the road, but I don't have days to solve my problems, I try to solve my customers problems ASAP.