BUG: v3.6 Upgrade/Downgrade Zero amt invoice

If a client selects to upgrade/downgrade a package, then decides not to pay for it, it increments the invoice number and my accountant would ask me why invoice 1114 exists.

Also, it seems strange that a client would have to choose their method of payment during an upgrade/downgrade process. Obviously, if they paid using one method before then this should be used to to pay the invoice again.

Let me add another problem with the upgrade/downgrade i have reported many months before.....if you offer free domain with yearly hosting or any other payment period hosting, obviously the domain date and the hosting date should be the same to make sense, but if later the client upgrade the account the new date is changed for the upgraded date, messing up the domain and hosting date match....also note the system allowing the client upgrade downgrade and also change the payment period in the process, so basically if you do not keep an eye on it a yearly hosting with free doman client could upgrade/downgrade to a monthly payment and continue having free domain.

Thanx!