Directi .co.uk registration error with 3.5.1

nitro

I am getting an error when trying to process a .co.uk registration via the Directi <-> WHMCS API module.

The error I am seeing reported in WHMCS is as follows:

An Error Occured

Domain Registration Error - Reseller has not signedup for this Product. So , we can't complete your request

I am able to process .com registrations and renewals with no issues, so I do not believe that the problem has anything to do with my Directi account / WMHMCS module setup.

I contacted Directi support over this and they have asked:

This error is normally encountered when a reseller account is not signed up for a particular product.

But, I could see that you are already signed up for third level .uk domain names. Thus, in order to replicate the issue, kindly update us with the following information:

1. Service url used for the API call.

2. XML sent/received obtained while making the API call.

This will help us investigate the issue further, hence provide you better assistance and support.

Unfortunately I can not provide Directi support with either 1) or 2) above as everything on the WHMCS side is encoded.

Just wondering if anyone has seen such errors from Directi when registering .uk 3rd level domains? Has anyone posted .co.uk orders to Directi successfully in the past few days? Any ideas on where I can go from here to get my integration working smoothly?

WHMCS Screen shot:

ukdomainregoerroryw9.gif

I have resolved this myself - Directi support were a bit useless in this case - their response was way off track...

On trying to register the domain manually I noticed that the "Product Signup Preferences" for .uk domains in my Directi control panel was set up as:

.UK Domain Names (3rd Level) ( ) Active (X) Stop New Sales ( ) InActive

I have changed this to:

.UK Domain Names (3rd Level) (X) Active ( ) Stop New Sales ( ) InActive

and now my registrations are going through without problems.

no problem with WHMCS setup I am pleased to say!