PayPal Subscription ID's

gobbly2100

Hey,

I am just setting up some clients that already have subscriptions setup with me and I don't want them to have to setup a new subscription so I just wanted to know if someone could show me an example of how the D should look that I enter into the clients profile?

Do I enter in for example: ID No.0AA000000A000000A

Or do I just enter the numbers/letters like: 0AA000000A000000A

Which one of those?

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't think about using existing subscription id's as it will cause you many headaches over time with other accounts getting credited with wrong payments etc. At least that was our experience with trying to get existing subscriptions working properly.

Either way, the subscription id is what you would use, not the transaction # should you persue it.

Well if it works ok then that would be cool but I only have a few clients so if it don't work ok then it is not the end of the world as I know all my clients in person kinda thing.

So I just put the part here in red? ID No.0AA000000A000000A right?

I have set all the invoice dates the same as the PayPal subscriptions so will that not be ok?

A customer with a subscription which was started before we began using WHMCS is having no problems with it and neither are we. What sort of things happen exactly when it does go wrong?

By the way, the subscription ID for our customer is like this: S-0AA00000AA0000000 - that is what is in WHMCS.