using api to place an order in another whmcs install

railto

Hi there,

this one is baffling me, i have a reseller that is looking to start using whmcs for his billing, everything is fine apart from 2 things, both of which concern the api.

Basically he wants to be able to resell dedi boxes through us to his users, but doesnt want to manually have to order them on my whmcs, so what i need is a way that if a user orders and pays for a dedi server on his system that it will automatically raise a new order in his account on my whmcs. this is also number 2 as we want to do the same for domains, he is more than happy to get his domains through me and enom, but because he doesnt have the capital to fire $100 a time at enom he is not prepared to get his own enom, and directi is out cause he looked at the cp's for it and decided no.

So a quick recap, i need a way that if a customer orders a certain product from a reseller of mine on their whmcs then it will also create a duplicate order in my install of whmcs.

I also would like this feature. I guess a 'WHMCS Registrar Module' for the lack of a better term. I have designers and resellers who want to have their own WHMCS billing software, but want to use us for their domain registrations through our WHMCS. So, their WHMCS would bill thier customers, and our WHMCS would bill them and would process the registrations...

• 2 weeks later...
OutHost,

Any luck in getting this to work for the dedicated market? We have a number of our resellers that buy dedicated servers through us, and this sort of integration would make everyones life easier.

tbh i havent even looked at it, been very busy lately and also im not exactly a coder either so it doesnt help either