Accept a Company Credit Card

zippohosting

We keep getting declined cards because we many of our clients pay their bill by a Company Credit Card.

The visa card does not have a First and Last Name - but just the Company Name on the card.

In the Billing Contact - we have tried to place the Company Name in the First Name block - declined..

We tried to place the company name in just the Company Name Block...declinded

So, how do you enter a Credit Card Name when there is NO first and NO last name...

Just the company name appears on the credit card...

Thanks

What kind of credit card is this?

I have 5 company credit/debit cards, none of which lack a first/last name on the card.

Every online store I have ever been to, requires a first/last name on the card.

So where did the company get their CC from?

It is a visa - for a church -

And my business credit card just has the name on the business on it as well and not a first and last name - which we got from Bank of America and American Express.

So, we are just wondering how the WHMCS handles this when the credit card only shows just the business name.

Thanks

And my business credit card just has the name on the business on it as well and not a first and last name - which we got from Bank of America and American Express.

- So how do you enter for a first/last name when you buy something online?

From what I believe, you still need your first/last name on file with the credit card company.

It is a visa - for a church

I've never heard of VISA issuing debit or credit cards without a *user* - ie persons name on them - even to churches. It would make a nonsense of the signature, chip&pin security, id checks etc.

Payment cards on the other hand, particularly the "pre-pay" type things dont require names, but your processor should know that and ignore the name requirement based on the 1st 6 characters of the card number.