Email Configuration in whmcs via SMTP Issue

I have my domain as example1.com and I have install whmcs on my subdomain as myaccount.example1.com.

As the mail from contact@example1.com are going on spam as it is hosted in cpanel's webmail. Now I want to use google workspace so I took my another domain somhow similar to my business name.

example2.com is my new domain and I have created new email from google workspace as contact@example2.com successfully. I tested it by sending and receving mail from webmail to my mail, my mail to webmails, my mail to gmail and gmail to my mails.. Everything is working fine..

But I I go to google console and setup everything and got the credential . I go to whmcs>general settings>mail> and choose the smtp setting as provided in the documenatation of whmcs properly.

I have placed my hostname as smtp.gmail.com and my email as contact@example2.com.

note: my whmcs is hosted in example1.com but I am trying to use example2's domain as my email. Is it possible?
If yes then how?