wait a min is this a bug in download page?

jnet

hi

guys I am confused. download center

I chose that only those who have purchased my products be able to see the contents of my folder in download center

then I login as a client who has purchased my product before and his payment has been confirmed

but folder still can not be accessed!

is this a bug or I did not get it?

I'm not sure if it is a bug or not. We have not had any problems until the other day when we had a client upgrade from a shared account to a reseller account and could not download a file.

I disabled the download when purchased until we can find out why. We still have the client only button checked, however.

OK the product you want them to be able to download needs

Product Download Tick this box if this download can only be downloaded after a product purchase

Then go to the product you set up to the other tab and look for

Product Downloads
Use Ctrl+Click to select multiple downloads

and the downloads available will be in the box to highlight.

The customer will then need to login to their client area and under products they can download the item.

• WHMCS Developer
OK the product you want them to be able to download needs
Product Download Tick this box if this download can only be downloaded after a product purchase

Then go to the product you set up to the other tab and look for

Product Downloads
Use Ctrl+Click to select multiple downloads

and the downloads available will be in the box to highlight.

The customer will then need to login to their client area and under products they can download the item.

similar to what I would have said :)

jnet, you have to edit your products/services for the service/product they just upgraded to, and then go to the tab which allows you to make the download options.

You will have to add the download to each product/service, so that if user x has option a but upgrades to option b, either of those will have the download available with it.

If you don't add the download to a product, they're not going to have access to it.

whmcs.jpg

very strange. look I set the download page exactly at picture 1

I go to product page and do exactly as picture 2

then I go to my clients and register a new client, make an order for a product which I have set to have access to a file

then I add payment and make the client active

I login as client but see nothing in the folder

NOOOOOOOWWWWW I am Confused? is there any movie tutorial out there?:(

• 1 month later...

OK nevermind...

I figured it out. It does not show up in the download section. It actually shows up in the pruduct details. So it was just a matter of looking in the right place. WOW, now that is powerful I think I like it.

I am still on the trial of this software, but Imust say that with the templates the way that they are, and the stability. It appears to be the best one that I have seen. I have tried Modernbill, LPanel, AutoPilot, AWBS, and a few others. These guys are right on track. Admin's/Developers keep it up!

very strange. look I set the download page exactly at picture 1

I go to product page and do exactly as picture 2

then I go to my clients and register a new client, make an order for a product which I have set to have access to a file

then I add payment and make the client active

I login as client but see nothing in the folder

NOOOOOOOWWWWW I am Confused? is there any movie tutorial out there?:(

Try looking in the product details. I finally thought to look in there and it was sitting there the entire time. Not sure why it doesn't appear in the Download folder.