e-mailing clients from WHMCS

vj135

hi,

I would like to email my clients from WHMCS, and i would like to do that from different email ID's sometimes liek for example;

support@mydomain.com

or

mail@mydomain.com

or

sales@mydomain.com

is this possible from WHMCS 'cause i have not seen that anywhere.

Would you suggest that i correspond with my clients via an e-mail client 'cause its more superior and 'robust' compared to whmcs email ???

thanks

vj

When you want to write a mass mail, you can select the email address it comes from when you start the writing of the mail (very top of the page)

so you are saying i can change the FROM email to anything i want? It does not seem very flexible.

If there is a drop down list from which i am able to choose which email i will be sending to a client that would be great.

Also somehow if it can synchronize with the sent email folder that would be even better.

WHMCS should also have an option where i can choose which particular client i can email to -- right now all i see is "mass e-mailing client" option.

thanks

vj

• WHMCS Developer

In the admin section when you open a client on the right hand side of the first page is a dropdown to send an email to the user based on a template or new email that you can write. Same basis as mass mail.

all mails sent via mass mail or through individual client details get added to the mails log in WHMCS

In the admin section when you open a client on the right hand side of the first page is a dropdown to send an email to the user based on a template or new email that you can write. Same basis as mass mail.

all mails sent via mass mail or through individual client details get added to the mails log in WHMCS

Thanks - found it :-)