domain nameservers not updates error

37 minutes ago, Evolve Web Hosting said:

Are you using the default nameservers or custom nameservers? If you are using nameservers that aren't the default, tick the button to enter custom nameservers.

Please don't understand. The screenshot share I understand please help me.

2 hours ago, rcartists said:

Please don't understand. The screenshot share I understand please help me.

I don't understand your response. Are you using the default nameservers that you setup in the configuration (https://help.whmcs.com/m/64969/l/784165) or are you using other custom nameservers? And there is no reason to down vote my reply. I was donating some of my time to try and help you but I can stop doing so. You can wait for WHMCS staff to assist you or open a ticket directly to them.

Edited by Evolve Web Hosting

20 hours ago, Evolve Web Hosting said:

I don't understand your response. Are you using the default nameservers that you setup in the configuration (https://help.whmcs.com/m/64969/l/784165) or are you using other custom nameservers? And there is no reason to down vote my reply. I was donating some of my time to try and help you but I can stop doing so. You can wait for WHMCS staff to assist you or open a ticket directly to them.

Sorry,Ā I don't understand your response. Please again reply to message me.

3 hours ago, rcartists said:

Sorry,Ā I don't understand your response. Please again reply to message me.

As I said yesterday, I have no more free time to donate to you. You can wait for WHMCS to answer you or open a support ticket with WHMCS directly. I don't need to continually be down voted by you because you don't understand what I am trying to say to you. Best of luck in finding a solution.

11 hours ago, Evolve Web Hosting said:

As I said yesterday, I have no more free time to donate to you. You can wait for WHMCS to answer you or open a support ticket with WHMCS directly. I don't need to continually be down voted by you because you don't understand what I am trying to say to you. Best of luck in finding a solution.

This did not happen on error problem. IĀ don't know anything please help.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, radwebhosting said:

I think your domain, serverclouds.in, is not registered at registrarĀ šŸ˜‚

Please help your this where it is.Ā registrar this did not happen on error problem. IĀ don't know anything please help.