registering domains issue

Greetings,

I have recently integrated ResellerClub and DomainNameAPI as registrars, and everything was functioning smoothly until one of our customers placed two orders with identical domains. Since then, we've encountered an issue where we are unable to register new domains. Whenever we attempt to accept a domain registration order or initiate a domain registration, we encounter the following error message: "Registrar Error Message, Reason for failure not available."

Could you please advise on the cause of this error and guide in resolving it? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

attached a screenshot of the error

Thank you in advance.

domain_registration_error.png

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Evolve Web Hosting said:

@Moataz the dropdown in your screenshot says 'none' for the registrar. Have you turned on module logging?

i already selected reselelrclub as registerar, the screen above the result after clicking on accept order
yeah i am enabling module logging and the same message is returned by reseelerclub, whmcs is sending the request as expected
please be aware that when i use resellerclub API outside whmcs it works

I want to share the module logs with you but unfortunately I reset it

Edited by Moataz