No input file specified but correct dir and cron

Hi, I am having an issue, we have had our site and whmcs moved to a new server. when the cron runs we are getting the No input file specified, now this is normally a path issue, but I have checked the path and this seems to be correct (on the server they have put us on the path is: /home/www/codeigniter/public/whmcs/crons/)

We used to have the cron dir in a seperate folder, but have put the config.php in crons and also the configuration.phf files back as they should be, but still getting the same thing.

The cron looks like this: php -q /home/www/codeigniter/public/whmcs/crons/cron.php

I have changed the cron to a number of different options, I have tried to move the cron dir again and updated the config.php to point the the whmcs dir and also the configuration.php file to show the new location, updated the cron, and the same issue, I have rolled it back and again, same issue, I have no idea where else to look. I have checked the permissions and these all seem to be good as well. The same thing is happening with the domainsyn and pop.php crons.

I have turned on logging and debug but this shows nothing.

Any ideas???