Looking at buying WHMCS

flaming

Question

Hi ,

I am looking at WHMCS and would like to know how flexable it to sell, bill and manage products/services apart from hosting and domain names.

I require the following, (not all need links to auto provision, though it would be nice)

SSL Certs (Comodo)

SiteCentre (by Interspire)

SendStudio (by Interspire)

Online Backup Service (Inhouse, need to be able to easily change data storage amount so ensure the re-occuring payment will be taken with updated amount)

I am using SecPay as my Merchant.

Thanks in advance.

Flaming

8 answers to this question

You can setup products as well as custom attributes for the products.

SSL Certs are not currently able to be auto-generated, however, it is something in the planning.

How would you need the "Online Backup Service" to be setup? Have you tried to add this as a product inside a WHMCS trial? That may be the best thing to try.

Don't even think about it. Just buy it, it's the best decision in your life that you will ever make. It's so powerful and yet so easy to use and customise to your needs.

I have been in the industry for 4 years and this is the only billing system that i have found that actually works, including modernbill.

In a nutshell WHMCS rules :)

Just a little off topic, urevisited, your signup bit for the 5 day demo license of whmcs status app isn't working :P Was gonna give it a try.

WHMCS Rocks the bucket. I have never had support like it from the guys at WHMCS AND the software doesn't rape system resources aswell and the scripts work fast and are easily customised. I rate it over: Modernbill, AWBS which I have tried b4 and offered no end of technical issues and support inabilities to tell you why their software doesn't work properly. I quote from a one popular billing system support ticket

"If v5 doesn't work very well for you and v4 does stick to v4 until v5 comes out of BETA"

LOL, that was 5 months ago. And v5 was supposedly a full release from Jan of last year.

O.k.. I get the picture.. I should just buy it..

I will.

Is there also documentation available re API so that I can get somone to look at creating my own modules / links ??

Thanks

BTW, Have requested cancellation of service from MB..

Flaming

O.k.. I get the picture.. I should just buy it..

I will.

Is there also documentation available re API so that I can get somone to look at creating my own modules / links ??

Thanks

BTW, Have requested cancellation of service from MB..

Flaming

Matt (WHMCS) will also create custom modules for you for a fee