Tracy

Ok I’m a newby and don’t understand all the terms necessarily so please dumb down your answers for me! 

how do I change the color on the background on my website?

I have automated payments and it was initially set up to issue usernames and passwords plus issue credits for new customers and renewals. Now it won’t issue credits at all  how do I fix this?

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hi there @Tracy

Welcome to our community. WHMCS software's look and feel is built on a template system, enabling you to modify nearly all visual aspects by tweaking the appropriate template or CSS code. You can find our guide for this at https://developers.whmcs.com/themes/getting-started/

I have automated payments and it was initially set up to issue usernames and passwords plus issue credits for new customers and renewals. Now it won’t issue credits at all  how do I fix this?

How exactly are these credits being issued? Can you explain how it works and the workflow involved?  If it requires us to log into your system for a detailed examination, I would suggest creating a support ticket so our team can investigate further - [Submit a ticket]