WHMCS customization one page checkout

Iki

Hi everyone,

I run a digital marketing agency and have been using WHMCS for many years. For a new project, I'm seeking an experienced developer to assist with the following tasks:

1. Implement a one-page checkout template for other products not domains/web hosting. It will be required to add extra 2-3 custom fields for information I need from customers, billing information, and integrating PayPal for payments (no domain registration).  As for the billing informations, the less fields you can add is better for me. Page must be completely responsive especially looking good and error-free on mobile devices.
  2. Disable upcoming invoice billing reminders, invoice due date. In my experience, these reminders have caused confusion among clients who already have automatic payments set up, leading to double payments or unnecessary support inquiries.
  3. Disable if possible ticket system, knowledge base, it is not neccessarily for me to have it, I am using a different ticket platform for support.

I've been considering the Lagom template as it appears to be the most suitable option from the examples I've found. If there are other templates you recommend or if you have a live demo available for review,  let me know.

Please send me a private message with your work quote and other costs if any or leave your contact details here so we can get in touch to discuss.