Trialing a theme copy from old website..

JasonO

Hey guys

I used a CMS with a custom billling/account/invoice managment system I wrote myself, before moving onto WHMCS yesterday. However I haven't been doing PHP long so I felt it wasn't very secure and with more and more customers popping up on my list - it became slower, so I needed an upgrade and i'm just waiting for PayPal to get the funds of my card to purchase my WHMCS licence.

Anyhow, what i've tried doing is copying as much of the old stylesheet as possible from my current website - into WHMCS.

http://www.hosting4network.co.uk/whmcs

The content might be all over the place as i'm still testing bits and bobs - and theres probably a lot of template glitches.

The main reason i'm doing this however is to see if the theme looks ok - I wasn't sure how it would look from another CMS into WHMCS... and now i've pretty much done most of it - I'm not to sure lol.

What do you guys think? Ditch? Keep? Improve (how etc)?

Thanks for your help :)

PS - i'm a bit new to web design too :P