Help with my installation - License Invalid

Good day Guys.

I recently locked myself out of my WHMCS installation by activating the Captcha which did not even show the images.

I then deleted my entire installation and tried a new subdomain, however my current installation says my license is invalid.

I have since then deleted the old installation and am now stuck at the License expired point.

what can i do to ensure the license still works?

Also i purchased this from a reseller so i am unable to login and raise this ticket myself.

I was trying to migrate the installation basically to another subdomain in the main domain.

Please help a stuck guy.

• 1 month later...
On 14/06/2023 at 10:09 AM, Nkazimulo said:

Good day Guys.

I recently locked myself out of my WHMCS installation by activating the Captcha which did not even show the images.

I then deleted my entire installation and tried a new subdomain, however my current installation says my license is invalid.

I have since then deleted the old installation and am now stuck at the License expired point.

what can i do to ensure the license still works?

Also i purchased this from a reseller so i am unable to login and raise this ticket myself.

I was trying to migrate the installation basically to another subdomain in the main domain.

Please help a stuck guy.

This may be a little late but if you cannot contact the seller or host you got the license from then. I would suggest purchasing a license from whmcs.com which you will have full control over and if you decide again to move your whmcs installation location again you can go in and re issue the license so you don't get this error again.