Error: Domain not found in Registrar's System. Available for registration.

Mario Alonso

Buen día comunidad, disculpen alguien me podría ayudar con este error que me arroja WHMCS

Domain not found in Registrar's System. Available for registration.

El error me aparece al momento de registrar un dominio con el registrador hexonet, ya verifique que la configuración estuviera bien en ambas plataformas pero el error sigue apareciendo y no se que hacer.

Me podrían ayudar porfavor. Saludos

• 5 months later...

Dear Mario,

The error message is stating out that the domain in question is not in the registrar system and it is still available for registration. The exact reason is not known to me as there are multiple possibilities for this.
I remember you from other Customer Support Cases at HEXONET and I recommend to again reach out via Customer Support if you still need help. WHMCS related cases will be forwarded to my team's hands.
Please include the exact domain name and, if available, the Module Logs of the Domain Registration (Command AddDomain). You may also check Utilities > Module Queue if there's a pending case related to the domain in question.

Kind Regards