Wordpress Header & Footer

w3b

Hello,

I was using WHMCS Bridge Wordpress plugin to bring in styling to my WHMCS installation but more importantly bring in the header and footer I use on my Wordpress site to the WHMCS site. However, the plugin is not the best and I'm looking for a simple solution that will allow my site to run. 

I found this online 

How to Include your WordPress Header and Footer in WHMCS - https://squidix.com/blog/include-wordpress-header-footer-whmcs/

And try to follow the directions however it did not work for me. However, upon further searching I found that using that method might not be the best anyhow due to security issues. 

I was advised to try doing it using the action hook system instead. However, I understand that even less than the previous method. 

Could someone please help point me in the right direction so I can use my Wordpress header and footer in WHMCS? 

Thank you  all in advance for your replies. 

• 1 year later...