Absolutely brilliant!

ScarabWeb

I came across this script about a month ago while I was searching for a new billing script, as I was unhappy with the one we were using.

I was thrilled to find out that WHMCS not only handled billing, but also included a ticketing system, knowledge base and plenty more things, so the decision was quickly made.

We've been using WHMCS for several weeks now and it really is a charm to use. The great thing about it, is that it not only has billing, knowledge base, ticketing system and all that incorporated, but that it has many small features which make it easier for us as a host to maintain everything. WHMCS was definitely made by someone who really knows what a hosting company needs. It's not overloaded with features which you don't need, but it has all the necessary stuff.

It's also great to see how the script is constantly being developed further and new interesting features are being added.

The support is brilliant too. I know I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I want everything to work correctly, but Matt has been very helpful and patient, so I give him and WHMCS two thumbs up, keep up the great work!