Custom Fields Templating Help

ezyweb

I have a range of custom client fields that cover a variety of purposes, but I don't want them all to show all the time in the clientareadetails.tpl.

Can you advise me on how do the following ...

• Show only one specific custom client area field with its label, value and description

• Show only a specific range of custom client fields, eg, id 100-150, if a client has an specific active service, or has a service active on a specific server.

I've tried about 60 different ways so far, and I just seem to crack it. Could someone please provide sample code to assist me in achieving these outcomes?

Tick "Admin Only" to prevent custom fields from showing up in the client area.

To only show a specific custom field in case the client has a specific product, you would need to use the ClientAreaPageProfile hook, query the database to get the needed info and then return that as a variable that can be used in the template file.