Cannot log in to whmcs

pcbeagle

I signed up over a week ago through hostnine. I filled out the form and created an account, but once I closed the page I have never been able to log back in. When I check to see if my domain qualifies, it says the account already exists.

I tried the box for "send me my password" about 10 times and have yet to get anything.

I have sent in support tickets about 3 times and have not heard back.

I get the feeling that for some reason email from WHMCS can not reach my email address. I have checked SPAM filters and have found nothing.

I signed for this forum and used another email and registration came right through.

I am really dead in the water! I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks

I was ending sending the request using the email address provided by my isp, which I only use in regards to web hosting. For some reason I cannot receive emails from WHMCS at that address so I finally sent another request but ask that they reply to another and change the email address for my WHMCS account.

That worked! Now I can log in and do what I need to do.

Brad::-P

• 1 year later...

We have also seen this type of issue with a few of our customers as they were using dedicated IP.

The account needs to have different email settings to be enable to send properly to remote domain like:

- spf record

- rDNS setup (reverse dns)

- Use SMTP settings in WHMCS admin instead of PHP Mail()

Many factors could resolve into this issue but at least we give you a few basic things to look for. Exim settings also make things harder as host are not all setup the same.

Regards,