Directi Domain Features

dhowell

Hi there,

Due to the nice offer I signed up to Directi to start reselling domains. Could someone please explain the additional features in domain pricing

"DNS Management"

Email Forwarding

Id protection

Also does Directi support all of these?

Thanks in advance

Directi supports all of them, but WHMCS doesn't. WHMCS supports ID Protect only with DirectI.

Any word on if this will be addressed down the road or has it been added as a feature request by chance? I noticed one post asking for everything the Directi API offers to be integrated into whmcs which would be great, yet on the other hand I think this feature would be a good step in the right direction since the Enom mod has this allready.

Wizzy420,

I think that link you posted has to do with administration within Directi not with in Whmcs. So you would have to set it up manually within Directi every time if you were offering it from what I understand at this point. The check boxes are there but have not been "connected" for automation within whmcs's directi module to the Directi API.

That post was saying all of them support name server changes not dns management.

And Troy was saying this about Enom:

"However, because I think it's still the only Registrar for which WHMCS provides a DNS Management interface, I still use them."

Nameserver changes might fall under DNS Management so he was making sure it was a clear understanding that the two in this case are different.

I bet it will be added eventually though.