Your Active Products/Services BROKEN

NormanRynd

After WHMCS 8.5 my   Your Active Products/Services is broken it does not list the active products 

in my logs 

Smarty Error: Default handler: No template default content for 'file:MyTheme/includes/active-products-services-item.tpl' - 
i found active-products-services-item.tpl file in Six template so i copied it to my template and it's showing active products but not showing correctly so I guess whmcs 8.5 changed how this panel works

i need to know what file that asks to use active-products-services-item.tpl so i can remove it and use my old style

i appreciate any help or any workaround
image.png.094848a2a52c2d8f9efe9b1ee23c0c78.png

Just now, Remitur said:

What theme are you using?

It seems that your theme is not compatible with 8.5, or it needs to be updated... ask to the developer of your theme (or give up current theme and adopt a theme that is compatible with 8.5)

Sadly it's not compatible with 8.5 so i'm looking for some one sharing some steps how to solve it without contact dev ( cause i can't reach him atm)

1 minute ago, NormanRynd said:

Sadly it's not compatible with 8.5 so i'm looking for some one sharing some steps how to solve it without contact dev ( cause i can't reach him atm)

There's no one single fix, and there's no simple fix: starting from missing .tpl files (check into your current theme, there could be other .tpl files missing), copy them from SIX (as you did) and then go on editing them and your CSS/JS to make it compliant with 8.5

I suggest to do it in test area, because it will not be quick (hours will be required, at the best; and days will be required for testing...)

So, in the meanwhile, roll back WHMCS to previous version (it's also the only quick fix)