WHMCS Connect new tab shows login page

Hi, when I use Firefox and I open WHMCSConnect, I can use WHM in the same tab but if I right click to open a new tab, it shows WHM Login page.

I checked my Firefox version and it's the latest (current is 103.0.1 (64-bit)).

I see another person uses the same Firefox version as mine and has Windows, but he has no problem.

I also tried on Chrome, but when I click on a server it shows WHM Login page. It does not even login to server in the same page.

Do you help me what to do?

• 1 year later...

Hi Inna,

This is a bit old, but I managed to find a solution for this. I myself was having the same issue since several months (maybe even a year?).

At least with Firefox the solution is pretty straightforward. You just have to disable the "Enhanced tracking" feature in the domain or subdomain used for your WHMCS.

You can do so as instructed here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop#w_what-to-do-if-a-site-seems-broken

Keep in mind that Chromium is not officially supported by WHMCS, so this may not have a fix in Chrome: