Cpanel updated to version 104.0.4 and now I can't login

garybarr

2 hours ago, my Cpanel server auto-updated to version 104.0.4 and it kicked me out to a login screen.  I can enter my info, but it just goes back to the same screen, no errors, no password mistake.... Just the exact same screen without my info.  Our co-workers tried on theirs, different browsers, but no luck.  I've been working with Hostgator support for 3 hours now, but no luck on finding the issue.

WHMCS IS working until someone logs in.   On the user side, it gives a Invalid CSRF Protection Token error.

Anyone else run into this or have an idea on how to fix it?  

Me too! Anyone got any ideas? Nothing jumping out from the logs, so I’m a bit in the dark🙃 Any advice/suggestion welcomed at this stage. 
PS I’m using php7.4 and it was all working ok till now. I’ve already tried restoring an old version of WHMCS but problem persists so it certainly seems most likely due to cPanel/whm update…