Logo doesn't load in emails

Hello, someone knows why my logo that correctly displays in my invoice and all other PDF Files, doesn't load at the top of the email I send from the system? The file is in the correct folder of course, because as I said it shows correctly in all other places. I don't know why in the emails there's the image file symbol and the logo doesn't load. Can somebody help please?

Email logo is defined in General Settings -> General

Check the HTML code of your email header: the image URL may point to a wrong URL, or something like that.

Elsewhere, post here the HTML code of your email.

(Note: in the past i also experienced some kind of issue about this, even if I don't remember exactly what and what reason... I fixed it leaving blank the WHMCS field for email logo,and inserting related HTML code in email standard header, as defined in General Settings -> email -> Client Email Header Content

I guess this is also more efficient)

On 1/28/2022 at 1:26 PM, Remitur said:

Email logo is defined in General Settings -> General

Check the HTML code of your email header: the image URL may point to a wrong URL, or something like that.

Elsewhere, post here the HTML code of your email.

(Note: in the past i also experienced some kind of issue about this, even if I don't remember exactly what and what reason... I fixed it leaving blank the WHMCS field for email logo,and inserting related HTML code in email standard header, as defined in General Settings -> email -> Client Email Header Content

I guess this is also more efficient)

Hi, thank you for your response. This is my logo URL:  public_html/assets/img/logo.png

Also, I'm not an HTML guy, so can you tell me how to correctly integrate the logo in the Email Header please? I found the field in General Settings -> Email, but I don't know what's the code to put. Thanks a lot.