WHMCS Configurable Options: Custom Setup

Vikash Patel

Hello, I have one business email hosting plan (product) and two configurable options (Disk Space, Mailbox Count) for this product.  How can I modify the setup so that Disk Space X Mailbox Count = Total Cost per Month?

Disk Space Drop-Down

1GB - $1.29

10GB - $1.99

25GB - $2.49

100GB - $2.99

Mailbox Count Drop-Down

If an user selects 1GB disk space and 20 mailboxes, the monthly total cost should be $25.80.

If an user selects 10GB disk space and 20 mailboxes, the monthly total cost should be $39.80.

Basically, the total cost displayed on the order form and for upgrades/downgrades should function based on Disk Space X Mailbox Count.  Exactly how would I customize the WHMCS setup for this to work in this manner?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Vikash

On 1/23/2022 at 3:33 PM, Vikash Patel said:

Hello, I have one business email hosting plan (product) and two configurable options (Disk Space, Mailbox Count) for this product.  How can I modify the setup so that Disk Space X Mailbox Count = Total Cost per Month?

Disk Space Drop-Down

1GB - $1.29

10GB - $1.99

25GB - $2.49

100GB - $2.99

Mailbox Count Drop-Down

If an user selects 1GB disk space and 20 mailboxes, the monthly total cost should be $25.80.

If an user selects 10GB disk space and 20 mailboxes, the monthly total cost should be $39.80.

Basically, the total cost displayed on the order form and for upgrades/downgrades should function based on Disk Space X Mailbox Count.  Exactly how would I customize the WHMCS setup for this to work in this manner?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Vikash

You should use the Quantity field for the number of mailboxes and if the user enters twenty it will calculate the total price. You could also use the slider for the number of inboxes.

Just play around with the settings and test it until you get the desired result.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Configurable_Options

Edited by yggdrasil