How to change my logo at Paypal

markc

I know, this should be a question for the folks at PayPal, but they are hopeless and surely someone here has already had to do this before. I'm using PayPal Basic and simply want to update my old logo on the PayPal payment page to my new logo. All the Google results and PayPal support advice seem to refer to links and pages that no longer exist (I presume) so would some kind soul here take pity on me and provide me with some exact steps to be able to update my logo at PayPal please?

34 minutes ago, markc said:

I know, this should be a question for the folks at PayPal, but they are hopeless and surely someone here has already had to do this before. I'm using PayPal Basic and simply want to update my old logo on the PayPal payment page to my new logo. All the Google results and PayPal support advice seem to refer to links and pages that no longer exist (I presume) so would some kind soul here take pity on me and provide me with some exact steps to be able to update my logo at PayPal please?

It's a little bit hidden. Try this:

Login then go to the dropdown where your name is (upper right corner) and click 'account settings'. Next page, click 'Business Information' from the left side menu. On that next screen, click 'update' next to your Business Name. You can edit your logo, address, etc there.