Mass delect or assign product from customer.

Bidi

Hello guys,

I`m looking for a solution to delete a product from customers.

I have some product witch we dont sell any more and we whant to clean/delete them from ower WHMCS even from the product and even from customers.

I was looking for some modules but i didnt found one, dose anyone have any ideea how can i make this ? a module or true phpmyadmin ?

If i make this manualy, one by one, i think it will takes me around 3-6 mo 🙂

Thank you.

Edited by Bidi

What is the end goal?  That is, do you want to delete just so you / the client doesn't see those services in lists?  There isn't an API call for that and so would have to be some internal call if it can be found.  Though, if we are just concerned with the service, I suppose deleting from database model may work.   That will leave orphan entries around in like tickets, invoice item entries, and other such places that services were selected and that may or may not cause issues. 

Instead of deleting records, using a hook for at least the client side to hide those services would provide the same result.   I am sure there is a hook laying around here somewhere that would work still.   Admin side would be a bit more of a challenge because not as many hook points and areas you can tweak.