Domain checker not working

3bkreno0o

hi 4 all ,

i have a big problem . when any one check any domain to see that is available or not . the result all domain is available :lol::lol:

i try it and test it by check for yahoo domain

Congratulations! yahoo.Com is available! :shock:

how come ? i don't now .

matt told me that port 43 must be opened and i am sure 100% thats is open . and i remove my server firewall to be sure that any thing block any connection but the same error all domain is available

what can i do ??????

What is it that you are trying to accomplish? If you are selling domains then you have to sing up through a company to sell them like eNom (http://www.enom.com/) or directi (http://whmcs.com/freedirectiaccount.php) or others.

WHMCS does not come with a domain registrar *account* by default. You have to sign up through a company to sell domains. Does that make sense?

Once you enter the details of the company you are reselling through found in the admin section of WHMCS under Configuration -> Domain Registrars -> Registrar Settings tab and selecting the appropriate registrar it should start working.

Just ask if this does not make sense.

what you talk about ..

you don't understand the problem . all what you say abut reseller not right , because i don't want clients register domain online .

checked domain to be sure that available or not . if it available may be register it . but first must see domain availablety .

by the way thank you for your trying to help me .

regards...

So, you are just wanting to allow people to just check the domains availability, but not register them. Is that correct? I don't believe WHMCS was setup to allow this. You will have to put in a ticket and see what the WHMCS team says.

If I am not correct please correct me and I will continue trying to help.

It would be more profitable to get an account here - http://whmcs.com/freedirectiaccount.php and have everything integrated. That way your client would be able to manage their domains without having to put in a ticket with you.

That is my opinion, But you will still have to put in a ticket and see what the WHMCS team says about this. I would reference this thread in your ticket.

Thanks!

So, you are just wanting to allow people to just check the domains availability, but not register them. Is that correct? I don't believe WHMCS was setup to allow this. You will have to put in a ticket and see what the WHMCS team says.

If I am not correct please correct me and I will continue trying to help.

You Are wrong . the domain checker has nothing to do with your domain registrar , it pulls the whois information from somewhere else and not your domain registrar , as soon as he set domain prices , the domain checker should show the correct results.No matter if the registrar is setup or not

You Are wrong . the domain checker has nothing to do with your domain registrar , it pulls the whois information from somewhere else and not your domain registrar , as soon as he set domain prices , the domain checker should show the correct results.No matter if the registrar is setup or not

yes you are right

Yep, just fixing to post back and say I was wrong.

Have a look in the root of your WHMCS directory, there should be an /includes/ directory and make sure that there is a whoisservers.php

Open the file and make sure in there is

.com|whois.crsnic.net|No match for

in the first line. If it is there, submit a ticket and see what support has to say.

Yep, just fixing to post back and say I was wrong.

Have a look in the root of your WHMCS directory, there should be an /includes/ directory and make sure that there is a whoisservers.php

Open the file and make sure in there is

.com|whois.crsnic.net|No match for

in the first line. If it is there, submit a ticket and see what support has to say.

i already opened a ticket . and he say to me to be sure that port 43 open in your server firewall in & out . i checked firewall setting and i found port 43 open and i stopped firewall . but the same error , nothing changes

all of your extensions are with capitals at the begining change it and it will show the right results :)

change it to .com and not .Com for all of them

thankssssssss alot

you are great , i change it and now domain check working goooooooood 100/100

thanks again

• 4 weeks later...