Issue Number and Start Date

lwells2000

Whenever I run a test to see if this works I get these questions at the payment area that are a mystery to me.

Issue Number

Start Date

I was told to leave them blank, but no matter what credit card I use it always says credit card invalid or number is wrong. I've tried 3 different cards all of which I know are good and still get the error message. Currently no one can purchase my hosting! Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way to fix it?

I found one thread where someone else had this problem and said it is set up for the UK and this wasn't actually a problem. For me it is though.

Thanks

• WHMCS CEO

Your cards are not invalid because of those fields being there and being left blank. They are there for cards that require them but can be left blank for those that don't. The invalid card details error means the CC number is incorrect.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...