Email Campaign trying to send to invalid email addresses

Inna

Hi,

That was about the 30 days ago that I created an email campaign and it was sent to all valid emails. But there are two invalid emails like (hdasfsh@shfsfhs.com and test@test.test) that I see in System Activity Log I see this log is generated every hour (around 1k record for each invalid email):

Email Sending Failed - Email Sending Failed: SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: test@test.test: The mail server could not deliver mail to test@test.test. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries. (Subject: SOME NAME)

And also in Email Campaigns page I see the Completed Date does not have any date, but other campaigns this date. The sending progress for this campaign is 100%.

At this moment I have paused this campaign, but what if I resume it? Will it try to send the email again to all emails? I mean does it include the valid emails too?

And what should I do to solve this problem so that my WHMCS does not try to send again?

• 2 months later...