Support ticket notification not sending

Hi,

I have set up my notification to be sent to my email whenever a user opens up a ticket but somehow, I'm getting an error on my log saying that the recipient is empty but on other notifications, e.g. New order, I'm able to receive it. I've attached screenshots of the error and my settings on the notification. I have also set up my SMTP and it is working correctly.

email-1.jpg

email-2.jpg

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Please ensure that the Sender Name and Sender Email settings are configured for the e-mail notification provider under Configuration > System Settings > Notifications, otherwise it will result in the error that you are seeing.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:21 PM, WHMCS Lawrence said:

Please ensure that the Sender Name and Sender Email settings are configured for the e-mail notification provider under Configuration > System Settings > Notifications, otherwise it will result in the error that you are seeing.

Sorry to jump on this thread but i'm having the exact same issue.

Please see the images i've setup but it's still not sending emails from the support department, (it is for invoices etc).

email rule.PNG

Edited by monsterit
removed sensative data

On 5/13/2021 at 3:21 AM, WHMCS Lawrence said:

Yes, it's already set but the error is still the same.